Sunday, January 22, 2006

This Weekend

Wow, what a weekend I have had and am totally tired and can't believe that it is already Sunday night.

First of all on Friday night I went to a play with a friend. Not just any play but Hamlet. First of all, I know that there are those people out there that just love Shakespeare, but there are so many things I don't understand about his productions. However, I LOVED this one. The man that played Hamlet did such a great job.

Then last night I got to see a family friend perform old time country and gospel music. I haven't seen him in 10+ years and it was so great to see him. He is still as talented as ever. I sure do miss him and seeing him perform. He is such a talented man and his calling is being on the stage. However, I do know that he has interests elsewhere.

Lastly, today I taught Sunday school at my church. It was for K-2 graders. WOW, I am so glad that I don't TEACH real school on a regular basis. I couldn’t' handle it.

Hope all of you out there have had a great weekend.

No comments: