Monday, October 08, 2007

Calling all Writers

Everyone is invited to participate…and I will be out there recruiting a few of you as well. However, I thought it would be fun to do a He Said, She Said blog. Different topics every week….Everyone who wants an opinion can have one and it will be posted unedited and in living color…LOL.

I would love some feedback on this and would love to have anyone who wants the new blogging address to let me know so I can get things rolling…..

Hope all is well with everyone out there!

8 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

I think that is a wonderful idea...let me know if you need an opinion on anything;)

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I'm up for that!! it's a great idea!! And thank you for putting me in your loved blogs..you're so sweet!!
Always,
Crusty~
anything I can do to help, let me know..I have quite a few he saids

Flamingos & Flip Flops said...

I always have an opinion - can't promise I'll always be willing to share it... but I'll try!

Zap said...

Yep, yeah, sure! Count me in.

Brianinmpls said...

lol...you still calling all writers?

Hope you are doing ok

Flamingos & Flip Flops said...

Where are you? Am I the lost one?

Zap said...

Still waiting on you to come out of hibernation :)

Hope you are well.

Zap

Anonymous said...

How are you all? Hope all is well.