Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We interrupted this silence to bring you…..

What has happened with the world? Britney is crazy, Heath is dead, the writers are on strike and I’m back to having panic attacks. I mean really people, let’s talk about the whole world of Hollywood and how life is so hard for these people.

First and foremost, Heath Ledger’s death was tragic. I think he was a very talented actor and I hope/pray that they are able to determine that his death was a simple mix of pills or something wrong internally. I would hate to have to think about him committing suicide with a young daughter. I loved him and Michelle Williams together. I know that they ended their relationship a while ago, but I really thought they made a good couple and even when they were no longer together it seemed like they were trying to be civil for the sake of their daughter.

Britney – OMG can she get any crazier. I was thinking about it today and I know that she is not in her right mind. What normal person would forgo a mental wellness evaluation to prove you are sane enough to see your kids? NO ONE!?!?!?! Maybe they just need to start slipping her some meds in her cranberry/vodka drinks? I know if I was in the fight with my ex over how/when/where I could see my kids and a mental wellness evaluation had to be done I would be there. Some people just don’t get it.

The writer’s strike…..I hate, hate, hate this. I really don’t know what/why they are striking nor do I really CARE. However, I do know that I hate not having anything to watch on TV. I do have gazillions of movies and I have gotten a lot of use out of them recently, but I am missing The Office, Desperate Housewives and Grays Anatomy. I think that the writers need to suck it up and talk to whoever needs to be talked to and stop crying over the money. They all make gazillions of dollars anyway…..maybe that is not really the point…..I guess MY point is…I need my TV shows back…..and I’m starting to get really PISSED OFF….

In other news, my Zoloft refill has been denied by my doctor. She believes I need to come off of it….and how does she plan to do that….COLD TURKEY….I think I need to find a new doctor because I just can’t live without my mind altering drugs…LOL. I really just need them for my panic attacks….see paragraph one!

Life other than that is pretty good…..well unless you consider the TV and panic attacks….

Damn I need a drink!


4 comments:

Zap said...

You might want to read (if you can find it) a book titled, "The sky is falling." I forget the name of the author...it is a very practical step-by-step guide to dealing with panic, anxiety and OCD type behaviours.
Again, nice to see you back on the net.

Liv said...

that's not even funny. your doctor shouldn't take you off meds cold turkey. seems weird. get a new one. oh, and try a book by a Dr. Burns called When Panic Attacks. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Very thoughtfull post on mental wellness. It should be very much helpfull

Thanks,
Karim - Mind Power