Thursday, August 24, 2006

Poor Pluto

I can’t believe that Pluto is no longer a planet….not that I am a big astrologer, but I liked having the nine planets. I even made a model of the solar system in 5th grad for the science fair. Complete with light bulb sun that moved the planets because of the heat….really cool…my dad did a great job…LOL.

So imagine how I felt this morning when I went on MSNBC and found out that a bunch of people across the globe from where I am decided that Pluto is no longer a planet. What gives them the right to decide it is no longer a planet. I guess I’ll just have to get over it.

I got a call from the doctor today. My daughter is being referred to another doctor and hopefully we will get some straight answers. Continued prayers are greatly appreciated. Hopefully sometime this next week or so we will have some sort of answers.

Right now, the kids are with their dad and I’m enjoying a quiet night at home with my hubby. I took a long bubble bath, read more of my trashy novel, and had some oatmeal for dinner and am ½ watching this special on MSNBC about Scott and Lacy Peterson. I think I will probably be asleep soon.

Hope all is well in blogger land. BTW, my dear husband is going to be setting up his own blog to display his sketches/artwork. When he gets it up and running I’ll post a link.

Blessings,
Lisa

1 comment:

Nicki said...

The whole Pluto thing kind of has me verklempt too! LOL! I was about to by a mobile of the planets to hang in our homeschool room. Now, I'm thinking about waiting, just in case they decide to change anything else.

I'm still praying about the situation with your daughter. I'm sure it can wear on you, having to wait this long to find answers. I'm horrible when it comes to waiting.