Thursday, August 17, 2006

Prayers Requested

I have been out of it the last few days. I found out earlier this week that my oldest daughter is facing some pretty serious health conditions that could change the way she lives her life. We are currently in the process of going through a whole bunch of tests to see what exactly is wrong (if anything, for sure) and are praying that all comes back OK.

I don't really want to get into details, but I just ask that if you are the type to pray please keep our family in your prayers. If not, then please don't down play what I believe to be a very real way to help deal with lives issues.

Blessings,
Lisa

5 comments:

Nicki said...

I'll be praying for your daughter, Lisa. Also, for peace and comfort for you as you go through this.

Hugs,

Nicki

Liv said...

Lisa, lots of prayers, good wishes and strength being sent your way! Stay strong, liv

Andrew said...

I'm thinking of you through this hard time as well. Hope things come out okay.

Shionge said...

You'll in my thoughts Lisa....take care.

Dory said...

I'll be thinking of you and your family... x