Saturday, April 22, 2006

Tag...Your It!

I was tagged by Beth, so I am passing it on!!! Have fun!!!

Here are the rules:
Tag 4 (originally 6, but get over it..LOL) people. List some Weird Facts about yourself. Leave a link of the blogs that you tagged so others can find them easily. Here are the unlucky souls that I tagged.....if you have already been tagged, then I apologize!

Pink Lucy

Random Thoughts

Story of My Life

Dances in Garden

My Weird facts (going to try for ten)

1. My favorite time of day is when I have dropped both kids off at school/daycare and I can drive in my car all the way to work in silence.

2. I will watch Blow Out/Project Runway/Top Chef/Queer Eye re-runs all day long even if I have seen the same show 100 times.

3. I have a fear of heights and yet my personal trainer puts me on the stair master three times a week knowing that I am afraid of falling off.

4. I love to do laundry (including folding and hanging) but I hate putting it away.

5. I have given previously viewed DVD's as gifts before (LOL...to my hubby for a DVD that was hard to find)

6. My husband and I own about 300 DVD movies...of which all have been watched at least three times...and we are also enrolled in Netflix and have paid program channels....what do you think is our favorite pass time...

7. I hate crunchy food when eaten by other people...however, if I am eating crunchy food (chips or an apple) I expect there to be no complaints. (This is especially a sore point with DH).

8. I love to have my toes done, but I hate to have my feet rubbed any other time....

9. I have to have a clean kitchen every night before I go to bed or I can't sleep well

10. I have been known to reheat leftovers and serve to guests...

Hopefully there are enough weird things here and you all will come back....

4 comments:

Beth said...

Great List...love it...too funny!!!

MarylandMommy said...

Great list! I posted mine on my blog a few days ago!

Beth said...

What a great list!!!!

How are ya doing...haven't heard from ya in a while. Hope all is well!!

Beth said...

Hey just wanted to let you know that I found this really cool ladybug layout when I was looking for a new layout for my blog. It is really cute...thought of you as soon as I saw it. Just thought you might like to see it. It is on this website:

http://www.diaphaneity.com/layouts/page5.php

It is towards the bottom of the page. Well if you want to use it but don't know how let me know and I will try to help. Bye for now!