Thursday, November 09, 2006

Once again...out of Town this Weekend....

Man...the month of November is a travel month for me. Last weekend I was out of town in Vegas with a couple of girlfriends. We all had a blast. We discovered that there are four Fat Tuesday bars on the strip and they are placed so that if you start out at one end and end up at the other you can refill your glass three times....we will remember that for next time. Needless to say we were a little loopy after that first trip down the strip.

This weekend we are headed to NM to see my brother and his family. My neice will be one soon and they are having a birthday party for her this weekend. I miss that little girl so much. She is such a doll. I never thought my brother would have kids, but this one just seems to be the bee's knees for him.

Next weekend we are in town...Thank Goodness. Although we do have a wedding to attend that I still need to get a gift for the lovely couple.

The next weekend is Turkey weekend. We will once again travel to NM to see my folks and the rest of my family. I love NM this time of year. The air is crisp, the sky is clear and it is always a cooler atmosphere than here. AZ never really gets a true winter. Last year we were colder than we have ever been in the 11 years I have lived here, but you don't get a true fall/winter season.

Well, I am signing off for now. Hope all is well. Thanks for those of you who update your blogs so frequently. It keeps me busy when work is slow.

Blessings,
Lisa

No comments: