Monday, January 29, 2007

New Profile Pic

Ok....so I did it...I decided to update my profile and add a pic so that those of you crazy enough to read my blog....which is probably like three of you....can see what the crazy lady behind the ladybug looks like.

So yes...that pic is me...in all my glory...LOL. Actually my daughter took it and a friend of mine "warped" it or whatever she called it...stripped it or something. She is pretty much a self taught professional with all the fancy language to boot....I just call it...Black and White...apparently there is another name for it....

So I have added two new phrases to my extensive vocabulary/slang talk lately. The first is chippie....shall I define chippie for you. A chippie is a girl/lady who is hunting for boys/men, but only for a good time. I coined this phrase after many beers and a trip to a comedy club with some friends on Friday night. Needless to say....there were A LOT of chippies at this bar.

The second phrase/word I have taken as my own is hold please. Man you do not know how handy this little phrase can be. I thought about it a bit because I use this all day long in my job to shut people up long enough to find what they are still talking to me about over the phone, but can't quite figure out what they want to say. So I always tell them...very politely...hold please. Did you know that you can use this on almost anyone....and face to face is even better because they are so shocked that you have asked them to hold they actually SHUT UP long enough for your brain to process 99% of the junk they are spewing....it is great...try it.

OK...that is the end of my rant for today!

Lisa

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Hey nice pic...nice to meet you now Lisa :D

Would love to join you & your friends out to be a chippie too :D

Angel said...

Love the new pic! LOVE the new phrase Chippie and if you don't mind, I will spread it around Chicago for you:)

POST MORE PLEASE! LOL!