Thursday, January 18, 2007

OMG….such a long time and not enough time to update….

OK, so the last time I posted here was on January 5th saying I’ll be here 2-3 times a week…well I guess I blew that. I also said I would be going to the gym a couple of times a week…and no…that hasn’t happened either.

Work has been crazy busy. Year end reporting, project updates and overall just getting back into the swing of things has really just pushed me to work work work.

Not a whole lot other than that has happened.

A few interesting tid-bits:

1) I have updated my MYSpace account and met a lot of cool new people
2) I have had a chance to catch up on all of my filing and back logged billing for my business
3) I am in the process of trying to figure out if it is time to make a career change

I’ll keep you all posted…just an FYI …..I am reading all the blogs to the left here…so keep updating.

Lisa

3 comments:

Angel said...

Busy times eh! We all get those so hang in there and post when you can! I look forward to reading!

P.S - Do me a favor and ask the weather people to make it nice and sunny and warm in February... I'll be down there and hubby is coming to golf... so we need good warm weather:) 60's is fine... that's warm to us.

Shionge said...

Glad you are doing fine, keep busy but take care my dear Lisa :D

Summer said...

Thanks for stopping by and checking on me. I appreciate it!