Friday, December 22, 2006

Off Today

Off today

I am off today. I’m taking the day to rest, relax and get things in order for the holiday weekend. I am so ready for my girls to be here and see their gifts. They are with their Dad from now until Monday morning. This is the hardest part about divorce…..sharing.

I was up late last night. I just couldn’t sleep. I got up and worked on a knitting project while I watched Million Dollar Baby. I had never seen that movie, but it just made me realize (once again) why I love Clint Eastwood. I am not as big of a fan of Hillary Swank, but she did a good job. Morgan Freeman is a great supporting actor. Another movie I would recommend seeing if you haven’t yet is An Unfinished Life. Robert Redford, Morgan Freeman and Jennifer Lopez. Now I am also not a big Jennifer Lopez fan, but Robert Redford and Morgan Freeman make the movie watch able. Needless to say I was up until about 2 am. I hate nights like that….makes me just crazy.

Well, now I’m up so I need to figure out how my day is going to go.

Hope you are all doing well and I will write more soon

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Oh Lisa..hope you'll feel better soon.

Merry Christmas & A Blessed New Year! Don't worry so much everything will be fine`