Thursday, December 21, 2006

A stolen Christmas MeMe

I stole this from Annabel....thanks for the neat post


1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Yes

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Prefer colored, but I have white because I’m too lazy to go buy new ones….maybe when they are ½ off after Christmas

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I did for the first time this year because my daughter begged me to.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? I love traditionla turkey and stuffing

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child: The year I asked for a ton of shoes and my Mom and Dad wrapped each shoe individually…took me a while to find all the pairs…LOL


8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was probably about 8-9…I don’t really remember how, but I wish I had never learned…LOL

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? I used to and my girls do now…but my DH and I don’t…we just buy for each other so we wait…

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Traditional ornaments that we have collected over the years. This year we went with an all silver theme…I don’t know why

11. Snow! Love it or dread it? I don’t like driving in snow, but I love playing in it and sking…when I get the chance…

14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? To remember that Jesus is the reason for the season….and spending time with family

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Pumpkin Pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? turkey dinner with all the trimmings

17. What tops your tree? an angel holding candles..

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving….

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Mary did you know

20. Candy canes: Only for the tree…I don’t eat them…Yuck

21. Favorite Christmas movie? I have a few…but I will say A Christmas Story and Elf….and Christmas Vacation….and …….

No comments: