Friday, December 08, 2006

New Post...long overdue

Wow it has been a while since I updated. I really don’t have a good excuse other than we were gone a majority of November and December has just started and I feel overwhelmed. I am still not done with my Christmas shopping. I plan on getting the final leg of it done this weekend, but I may have to do some more next week. My daughter has had several activities/plays/music things since the beginning of November and I am tired.

I still have to get presents for my husband, finish up the girls and figure out how I am going to get my house in order before the family gets here. To top it all of, I think my refrigerator is getting ready to go on the fritz. I hope not, but the way it has been acting lately it is probably on its way to the refrigerator graveyard.

I have to take a moment and have a proud mama moment here. My daughter got runner up in the school spelling bee today. She is headed to district finals as an alternate. I am so excited and proud of her. To no ability of mine she got this accomplished on her own. I am so proud of her. I want to write her a little something and save it for when she is older, but just haven’t decided how I am going to do that.

Another happy note….mediation with my ex is completed. I can’t really go into details, but I think we reached a fair agreement. In addition, my youngest has had a couple of good weeks at his house. I am praying that this is all turning around, but knocking on wood….just in case.

I have changed my blogger layout again. I am really enjoying this change. I really had fun finding and tweaking this design. It is funny how you can spend more time tweaking your blog layout than you do actually blogging…LOL.

I am so ready for Christmas to be here. I just can’t wait to see my folks and see the girls open their presents.

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the holiday season.

1 comment:

Shionge said...

This layout is nice Lisa :d