Monday, May 21, 2007

Almost End of May

Here it is the 21st of May and I realize that it has been a while since I have posted anything of significance here on my blog. I really don’t have an excuse other than to say that I am not really sure what happened. Everyday I thought about posting something and then the day got away from me and I got tired and decided that I would do it tomorrow.

Well, today is that tomorrow. I am here and I am going to post something…I’m not sure what yet, but something….

Let’s start with Friday night. I got home after a long hard day at work. My boss’s father passed away, the owner of the company’s wife was expecting a baby and my ex and I got into a huge fight over stupid braces for one of our children. Long story short I was not in a mood to go out. I was tired, had a headache and was overall in a bad mood. However, I got up, showered, changed clothes and headed out to meet some friends for a few drinks and to catch the Suns game….they lost…AAAGGG and it was such a good game. However, they were just emotionally and physically spent and I have to say that if you are a Spurs fan…shame on you or shame on the Spurs. They played dirty the whole series and the suspension of the two Suns players and basically no punishment for the Spurs was just wrong.

Anyway, beyond that it was a great time on Friday after I got up and moving. I went to the sports bar and started drinking and kept drinking right through the game…into the entertainment and it was just a blast….I was home early though…

On Saturday morning I did what I had needed to do for a week….I slept in until about 10 am. The only reason I woke up is because I had to let in a delivery man that was dropping off the mattress for my daughter’s new bed. Then I got up did some laundry, cleaned my house and got ready for the day. Ended up in downtown at my daughters cheerleading competition and spent about 4 hours to many there.

Got home took the girls out to see Shrek the Third (don’t waste your money, wait for DVD)…came home…got sick…spent all of Sunday in bed nursing an upset tummy….

Came to work today…that has been my life lately…go go go….

Hope all is well with my fellow bloggers…

2 comments:

lioux said...

It seems as if I'm ALWAYS on the go lately, as well.

*sigh*

But I got to sleep in Saturday morning too!

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you got to drink a little bit this weekend. look at the bright side :)

Sounds like you stayed busy though.

Hope you're feeling better by now.