Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Can it still be called Spring Fever...

if it is over 100 Degrees outside?

Well not really that hot, but it might as well be...but the nights the nights are gorgeous....

Alas...spring/summer time has arrived in AZ. When you love when the sun goes down, but when it is high in the sky it is so hot.

I love AZ most of the time, but this little transition from winter/spring/summer is always hard. I hold so tightly onto the cool winter days and the warm spring nights that when summer starts to show its ugly head I usually run inside and drop the thermostat about 10 degrees.

I think that part of why I haven't been blogging much lately has to do with the fact that I am trying to soak up these last few days of cooler weather before the on slaught of three digit temps hit our state......so please forgive me while I soak up some cooler nights and warm days and I'll be back when 100 degrees is normal..

Have I said how much I love AZ????

4 comments:

lioux said...

I Love, Love, Love this time of year!

Anonymous said...

Better enjoy'em...it's gonna be a hot one this summer.

I don't mind though...it only brings about more tank tops and little shorts on the female shoppers.

Erin said...

We've already had some 90+ days here, so I feel your pain. It always surprised me when they call it spring in April and I'm wearing shorts and a tank top, and sweating my ass off, lol.

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing about desert weather is swimming. I used to live in Bakersfield, and I loved how when I got out of the water I never needed to dry off. The sun just took care of that. Awesome!