Tuesday, May 22, 2007

American Idol Tonight

Will I be watching....Yes...am I happy with the two finalists....NO. I wish that Melinda was still in it and I honestly think that the producers did a little tweaking and "fixed" it so that it would be Blake and Jordyn. I am not sure who will win....but being that I live in AZ I will be hoping for Jordin.

Another thing I hate these Match.com commericials....Its OK to look...no its not....come on now....that is the stupidest tag line ever....and Dr. Phil...love some of his advice and I hope he got paid a load of money to do those commericals.

Another commerical that runs here in the Phx. area that makes me nuts if for a strip club. It is called Babes Cabert.....and it is so stupid. Meet me at the 44th street office....oh you mean Babes Cabert....no...we are calling it the 44th street office...all of this is done via office email...between guys in the office....OMG if this was really done in this day and age...HR would be all over that so fast....stupid commericial...

OK...I'm Done!

1 comment:

lioux said...

I totally gave up on AI®™©™ this season. I think I stopped watching it before the actual competition began.