Thursday, February 23, 2006

About Me.....

I got this in an email and thought I would share my comments:-0


1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:00 AM

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Brokeback Mountain

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Until March 8th Project Runway
On March 21st Blow Out (Season 3..Gotta love Jonathan)

5.What do you usually have for breakfast?
Coffee, Tea and another Coffee

6. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mexican

7. What is your middle name?
Ann

8. What food do you dislike?
Sweet Potatoes….they are not meant to be covered in Marshmallows

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment
Point of Grace - 24

10. What kind of car do you drive?
2003 Red Toyota Camry

11. What is your favorite sandwich?
Roast Beef with all the trimmings

12. What characteristics do you despise?
Hateful People

13. Favorite item of clothing?
Yoga pants…No I don’t do yoga…but love the pants

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and with whom?
Paris or Greece with my husband and girls

15. What color is your bathroom?
White and White

16. Favorite brand of clothing?
Old Navy and Ann Taylor Loft (only on sale though)

17. Where would you like to retire to?
In an RV…to travel…is that allowed?

18. What was your most memorable birthday?
Loved 30…finally got out of those 20’s which were both good and bad

19. Favorite sport to watch?
I like Ice Skating, but really got into Curling during this Olympics, but I’m not sure that is a “sport”

20. Furtherest place you are sending this?
I'm posting it on my blog so who knows who will read it and how far they are from me!

21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
I don’t know

22. Person you expect to send it back first?
Neil or Danielle

23. When is your birthday?
August 5

24.Are you a morning person or a night person?
Neither??????

25. What is your shoe size?
7 ½ - 8

26. Pets?
Not right now….

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee....wired!

28. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to dig up dinosaur bones because I saw that on TV…even tried to find some in our front drive with my dad’s paint brushes…(sorry dad)

29. How are you today?
Tired but happy!

30. What are your favorite lollies?
I liked only the red tootsie roll …not any of the other color

31. What is your favorite flower?
White Carnations

32. What is the date on your calendar that you are looking forward to?
March 24-26 going to Vegas with my girlfriends…YEAH

33.Are you married?
Sure am….

34. Do you enjoy your job?
Most days…depends on how behind we are on projects.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Yes, retiring to an RV is allowed. Hee! I would like to do that too. I just have to worry about the whole car sickness thing that I have going on.