Sunday, February 26, 2006

What a Weekend!!!

What a weekend we had! For starters we were up early on Saturday because we had to go get the kids from their Dad's house. Then it was home to clean out the garage. Now this is not something we planned on doing, but was sort of forced upon us.

You see, last week we had the termite inspectors come and say that we needed to treat our home (the full cycle). OK, we said, however at the time we didn't realize that this meant having to pull all of the stuff away from all the walls in the garage. So into the middle of the garage everything went. That was all fine, well and good until the time came to move it all back. OMG, I didn't know we had so much stuff in there. So after about two hours, two trips to Goodwill and a full trashcan we are now clean in the garage. We can actually park both cars in the garage, you can't get out of them, but they will both fit now. The nice thing about that is that the garage is designed to be only a one car garage...LOL.

Then on Saturday night our church had a special get together for singing and communion. It was really nice, but I was ready to get out of there when it was over. My oldest daughter and I had a mommy/daughter date. We ended up at the local bowling alley, which was fun, but after about two hours I was tired and sore.

Today my youngest daughter and I had a date making cookies. It was fun and messy. I am so glad that I took the time to make these cookies with her because it was a really good time to bond and make some memories.

Today we had church this morning and then to the store for some goodies. Oldest daughter and hubby had a movie date planned, which is when youngest and I decided to make cookies. Oldest daughter came home not feeling well and running a fever. I have given her some meds and told her to rest. I hope that she is better by tomorrow because I can't afford anymore time off from work.
Youngest Daughter

Hope all is well out there in cyber land. I am really enjoying a lot of the blogs out there...well actually only about 5-6, but I know there are more that I will come across as the days go by.

Blessings,
Latibug

PS I know it sounds really vain, but I decided to get a personalized license plate with "LATIBUG" on it. I'll take a pic when it gets here (3-4 weeks).







My Babies

2 comments:

Nicki said...

You had a busy weekend! I hope that your daughter isn't sick long. Poor girl!

Nicki said...

Oh! Also...your girls are beautiful!!