Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Two of my biggest vices...

1) Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies and cold milk

2) Project Runway Season 2

Therefore, it is safe to assume that if you put the two of them together you would have heaven on earth...well not actually, but pretty darn close.

Tonight was a busy one for us here at the house. First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AMANDA GIRL....she is now a big 6 year old girl. So after coming home and giving her hugs and kisses (she had a huge party this past weekend) it was off to church to practice for a drama. Then home to catch the last 30 minutes of American Idol...then off to bath, teeth brushed and bed.

Then I saw them. The most glorius site to me all day long. Two new boxes of Thin Mints were staring at me from the counter. Apparently they were dropped off while I was at church...then I went to the bedroom to see what was on the TV and YEAH Project Runway was on with the 5 designers and the new one is right behind that....love it.

Now all I have to do is brush my teeth, wash my face and chill.....

Night All!