Monday, February 27, 2006

It's Strep Throat...

That is what my daughter has...so we are antibiotics and also are on a decongestant because we have the beginning of an ear infection...YEAH.

Not only do we have strep throat and ear infection....but we have a daddy that has a bad attitude....I wish that he and I could just have it out and get it over with. I called him earlier to let him know that if he wanted to work out tomorrow he would be doing it late and maybe it would beg better for him to do it tonight because he will be staying home with Big Girl tomorrow. Instant attitude..."I don't want to do this that or the other..." AAGGHH, Look I am giving you a choice either work out tonight or not until Thursday because of other stuff that is going on in our family. So he went tonight to the gym.

Then I get home from the doctor and pharmacy and am making dinner. I ask him if he wants anything and he just starts cussing...I ask what is wrong...well heaven forbid that his Star Trek DVD is not playing in the player. He says he is going to the bedroom to watch it...fine....but Big Girl is in there laying on the bed sleeping....WHAT...can't she be somewhere else...Sorry...she is sick...she wants to be in our bed....and sleep....no she can't move....cuss cuss cuss....so he is in Big Girls room watching he precious DVD....He will be lucky if I talk to him the rest of the night...

When he gets tired, hungry or doesn't feel good...I get the bitchiness...which pisses me off...I know I should be more understanding especially after reading Nicki's post about being less selfish.....I know that I shouldn't be feeling this way or acting this way...but MAN OH MAN am I ticked...and I know he will just wait until bed time and then roll over and want to "make up"...not tonight buddy....

Sorry...I think I am PMSing.....LOL

4 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds like you had a rough day...I'm sorry. Well tomorrow is a new day, just try to get it started on the right foot :-)

Nicki said...

Lisa,
It definitely sounds like you had a rough day. I hope that today is much better for you.

Look to God and he'll show you how to handle all of this. I hope you and hubby are able to 'iron this out'.

Big hugs to you!

Trina said...

Being a wife and a mom is such a full time job. I love how real you are about life. Those kind of days are so tough, luckily God gave us a day and a night so we knew when to start all over again. I hope your little girl is better very soon too.

Trina said...

I love how honest you are in your post. Being a full time mom and wife is challenging for sure. Luckily God gave us a day and night so that we knew when to start all over again.
I sure hope your little girl feels better soon.