Thursday, February 23, 2006

This blogging stuff is addicting. I was OK about a week ago when I could only get here about once every other day. However, I am now finding that I want to be here reading others blogs and also posting more on my own. So much so that I have not got much work done today.

As I sit here staring at my desk and the huge piles (yes that is more than one) of paper stare back at me I wonder why I am even here. I don't want to be here stuck behind my desk working all day long. I need a break.

I have to say that I am learning more about HTML text and changing my template than I ever really needed or wanted to know. I am having an issue trying to create a "Blog Me" link from Blog Rolling. I am sure that if I really read and give it enough time I can figure it out, but right now it isn't work my time or brain power.

I am also in a bit of a funk today. I don't know why. Maybe it has to do with the fact that our part of the state hasn't got any rain in about 4 months (yep, that's right 100 days without rain as of January 26, 2006). So if 1/26/2006 was 100 days without rain that means that today 2/23/2006 would be (let me count...carry the one) oh yeah...128 days without rain. We need some moisture.

I am also a little put out with my dear husband. I can't really tell you why, but I am sure it has something to do with the fact that he goes to his man cave for about 3 hours every night. That and we haven't had a decent conversation in about a month. Who knows.

Well, I am going to go dive into these stacks of papers. I'll write more later. I have story about this morning that I need to share....

Blessings,
Latibug

No comments: