Thursday, February 16, 2006

Don't you hate it when....

Your boss gives you a project and then only gives you enough information to finish about 3/4 of the project. I do.... I love my boss and I love my job, but if I hear one more time...."We really need to get XYZ done" and then in another month hear that again, then I am going to scream.

OK, now that that is off my chest let me tell you about my day after work......

Today was Parent/Teacher conference at school. I love both of my girls teachers and each of them is great to work with and communicate with. I have to say that each of my girls got great reports (....pat...pat...pat...myself on the back....). However, I know that each of them are totally different. For example, my youngest comes home from school, strips to her underwear and immediately goes and watches TV. Is then told turn it off and get homework done...does it (reluctantly) and then does her home work. My oldest daughter comes home immediately gets her homework done and goes outside to play. This is my dilemina...how to motivate my youngest daughter to get her work done...any suggestions would be great.

After the Parent/Teacher conferences are over I go to the book fair that is on campus. The sale is buy one get one free. I love books especially kids books and I go crazy. Not too bad, but I do enjoy shopping for new kids books. I buy 6 (4 for my kids and 1 for each teacher n(2)).

I come home and make a quick/easy dinner and now am blogging and trying to get the kids dressed for bed.

After they are all in bed, I am going to brush my teeth and get there myself.

Nights,
Lisa