Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Leave it to DraMa…LOL




I’ll admit that I have had a few downer posts of late….but who wouldn’t with what has been going on in my life….but leave it to my blogging friend DraMa to lay it all out there….

"Ok, one thing you said stood out... You don't want to leave
him home alone?The way I see it is if you do go out and he does contact this
woman or meet up with her, he is still cheating and you should leave him.
However, if you stay home and "babysit" him and he would rather be with this
other woman at that moment, you aren't doing anything to save your marriage.
What I'm saying is that no matter what you decide to do that night, you are
being counterproductive for yourself and him. If you don't have trust you don't
have a marriage... and it's not fair to put yourself through that. If you go out
and he remains faithful, then maybe you have a chance and maybe he'll
change."

You know what…she’s right….and guess what…I’m going out tomorrow night….

Another thing…..I had a dream about a fellow blogger last night…I’ll write a post on it later today….nothing bad or sexual (darn it) just friendly….

4 comments:

Erin said...

Good for you!!! I thought exactly the same thing, but she says it MUCH better than I did, lol.

Go out, have fun, and by the way, there is a special program that runs behind the "screen" that will track all IM conversations that he has and tell you what websites he goes to and stuff. He'll never know its running, and he'll never be able to pull it up since it has a secret code. There are a few that are free, that you can install... you know, just in case you want to see his IM conversations!!

lioux said...

DraMa is totally on the money.

Shionge said...

Yo Lisa....glad that Ms. DM is here to guide you :) Have fun and be in control of your life....

Angel said...

Wow, I'm shocked!

I guess I just like to tell it like I see it and pussyfooting around something like this WILL NOT help you. So I wanted to be honest and hoped you would understand that I was in no way trying to be mean. I just want you to be happy... for real:)