Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pass the Tequila….I’ve got the Lemons


Seems that life lately has got it in for me. From what is going on in my personal life, my ex giving me hell, and work now on my case I just can’t seem to get out of this rut that is my life. I feel like I have been given a case of lemons with no water or sugar to make lemonade…..Well, as a wise woman once told me (Love you Sherry) screw the lemonade….Pass the Tequila…..

Life as I know it right now is crazy. I am holding onto my marriage by a very thin, very fragile thread. Things are getting better day by day, but there is still a lot of anger and hurt that I am working through. Although, the trust is starting to come back….slowly.

My ex is a jerk. Our youngest needs some orthodontist treatment and his wife is such a B**CH, she wants a completed financial breakdown of the whole process….which I am fine with…however, my problem comes when she sends him to do her dirty work. I don’t have a problem getting them this information…I don’t have a problem sharing that information. However, when the two of them fight or are not getting along, he attacks me…and I hate it.

Lastly, I guess my work hours are in question. My boss pulled me into his office on Monday to tell me that while my work product is fine the hours I spend actually at the office has got to get more routine. He says my kids have been having too many appointments over the last several months and then me taking off a couple of Fridays does not make for a good working relationship.

I was not surprised by this conversation, but let me say that I’M BORED. I have NOTHING to work on come Friday. I will not sit around with nothing to do and he is refusing to give me more projects, so what am I to do….I guess they hired me to occupy a chair regardless of the work that I have to get done….oh well, guess I’ll be updating my resume….

Well, it is HUMP DAY and I am ready for the week to end. My kids have been out of town with my parents all week. I am ready to see them, you never realize how much you miss those little rug rats until they are gone….

In happier news…Meet LOLA….our new puppy. She comes home on July 5th!

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Yes I do miss my rascals too when they are away from me :)

Hiya Lola...:)

Yo Lisa...hang in here and stay positive always! Build up your confident and embrace this challenging time, there'll be rainbow soon pal.

lioux said...

Hopefully things are getting better and better...

And Awww. Lola.