Thursday, June 21, 2007

My visit with fellow blogger(s)



I hope this doesn’t freak Andrew out…..but I have been dreaming about him for the last two nights. I don’t know why exactly because its not like we have every met. However, I have had two very vivid dreams in which he played a huge roll the last two nights.

My first dream was of me hanging out with him and the gang at some of the local spots he talks about. Then we hiked out across the river and sat and watched the trains go by for what seemed like hours. Next thing I knew we were going through his new home and I was admiring his hardwood floors thinking they must be a bitch to keep shiny.

Last nights dream we were playing cards. I don’t even know if he likes card games, but we were playing UNO and SkipBo. I don’t know why, but we also had several other bloggers there including, DraMa, EC, Slick and Annabel. We were all just hanging out playing games and laughing. Then for some reason we were all on the second level of Andrew’s house….but here’s the thing…from the pictures he has posted there is no second level….so what’s up with that.

Anyway….anyone wanting to analyze my dream(s) is more than welcome….

3 comments:

Annabel said...

I'm actually flattered that I was in your dream? I'm sure I lost the card game. I had a dream about Andrew once. Now that I've met Abbagirl and Phelan, they could very well end up in a dream at some point.

How are things going with you?

Shionge said...

Dreams do come true so yeah...maybe oneday we'll all get to play cards together :)

Angel said...

Sweet! You are dreamin' about me! WOOT!

LOL! I have dreams like that too:)

Maybe it just means that you find solace in your blogging friendships and with all the turmoil in your life right now, you just desire a simple get together with people who make you feel good.

But, I'm not a professional or anything:)