Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Do you...

Moderate your comments on your blog? I can't decide if I should keep it enabled, which means that I have to publish each and every comment or disable it and hope for the best.

I guess that I like getting comments to my email because it is like a little treat during the day (that and the girl scout cookie(s) that I eat). However, I don't want to offend someone who may want to see their post immediately because they have something really important or relevant to say in regards to the stimulating topics I cover here....(yes Kids, family and marriage are stimulating...aren't they?)

So I send this out to the blogging world...To moderate or not moderate...that is the question?

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Lisa,
I don't have my moderation enabled on my blog. However, I still receive an email when someone comments. You might look into that.

MarylandMommy said...

I don't moderate either but I have gotten some SPAM comments before. You can delete any ones you don't want on there.