Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Woman's Yearly Exam

I went to the doctor for my yearly physical. The nurse starts with certain basics.

How much do you weigh?" she asks.
"120," I say.

The nurse puts me on the scale.
It turns out my weight is 165.

The nurse asks, "Your height?"
"5 foot 6," I say.

The nurse checks and sees that I only measure 5'3".

She then takes my blood pressure and tells me it is very high.

"Of course it's high!" I scream, "When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!"

She put me on Prozac.

3 comments:

Beth said...

LOL....that is soo funny :-)

Beth said...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e193/jbclev/stlw4a.gif

Hey go to that link!! Is is a picture that you might like...of a cute little ladybug!!!

Lisa said...

Beth - Thanks for that link. I think I already have that picture. In fact, I think I snagged it off of your site. Yes, I love ladybugs. I think they are the cutest little things.

Thanks again.

PS Good luck getting your little one off the bottle!!!! ;-)