Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm Back!!!

Actually, I have been back a couple of days now from Vegas, but my body and mind was so tired. The trip was great for the most part. I must say that I have so enjoyed reading others blogs out there. I could spend all day reading the many different blogs that I have come across and still not be able to get to all of them. I have to say that my two favorite blogs are Living in My Mind and dooce. A day does not go by that I don't log onto each of these blogs with the hope of reading something that will make me laugh/cry or both. Both of the ladies on each of these sites have great material to read and are both very real about life. Thank you Nicki and Heather for making each day a little brighter.

Vegas can be summed up like this we left on Friday morning....yada yada yada...we came home on Sunday morning. Well, not actually, but the frustration I have with one person on the trip right now can not be summed up into words, nor should those feelings be blogged for all the world to read.

Let's just say that the friend in question will no longer be invited or included on any future girls trips. She basically ditched us for the first man that paid her attention, knowing how each of the rest of us felt about that. In addition, she is married and claims nothing happened, but could not look each of us in the eye.

Beyond that, I had a great time with my other two friends. Vegas is just too big to do in two days. You really need 4-5 days to see all the sites. I hope to go back with my hubby sometime soon. However, he and I really want to take a trip overseas, so Vegas may have to wait for us.

Hope all is well out there. I am going to have to spend some time catching up on my reading. In the meantime....be good.

Latibug

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Aw! You are so sweet! I'm glad that you enjoy reading me blabber on and on! LOL!