Friday, March 31, 2006

TGIF....

I am so glad that Friday is here. I can't tell each of you how much I need a couple of days off. First of all, I am still recovering from my trip to Vegas. Secondly, I have not really slept well the last few nights. Thirdly, last night I did get good sleep, but I was on an air mattress in my daughter's room watching TV while hubby slept. I am hoping to catch up on sleep this weekend.

I am also a little sore from pushing myself a little too hard in my Body Pump class yesterday. The instructors name is Alex and he is a doll. All the ladies love him because he is fun, keeps the energy up, sings to us (faint) and is easy on the EYES!!!! So I really worked hard because Alex was there. Well, I am paying for it this morning. I guess that trying to impress the instructor is one way to get into shape. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband, but I can still look....*wink*

This week at work has been a little odd. The atmosphere in the office has been a little off. I can't really explain it, and can only sum it up as being off. Not really sure why that is, but it will be good for everyone to get a good break from each other....LOL.

Well, I am off to do some more work. Actually, I just got here. My youngest had a program at school today and I took the morning off to go see it. She was so cute and I got a couple of cute pictures. However, I didn't bring my camera into the office with me. Maybe I'll upload some during lunch.

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment & adding me to your links. I'm gonna add you too!