Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Less than 24 hours

In less than 24 hours my dear husband (DH) will be taking off on his annual trip to San Diego. He goes every year to a comic book convention that is held there. The last couple of years he has taken a friend with him and has had a great time.

Too be honest, I am really looking forward to him going and getting some time alone. I made the mistake of telling him that the other day and he got hurt. I didn’t mean it in a mean way, I just meant that I was looking forward to spending some time away from each other. I didn’t know how else to say it and I really didn’t mean for it to be a hurtful thing. However, a huge fight ensued and now I am regretting ever telling him such things.

I don’t really know what I will do with myself. I do have Thursday and Friday off from work. I have book a hotel and the kids and I will stay there a couple of nights just for something different. Then on Friday we are headed to the water park. I’m really excited about that. I have been in a couple of years and it should be a load of fun. I need a new bathing suit, but just haven’t found the time to go get one yet.

My boss is gone for the next four days. I love when he is out of the office because I can really crank through some work and get some things done that have sat on my desk for a while. Right now it looks like a tornado went off on my desk and I have to go to the clerks’ office today to file some documents. That means I will be leaving early which is always a great thing.

I went to the gym today. I nearly passed out and almost lost my breakfast. My trainer was a little shocked. I guess I didn’t eat enough before going. In my head I knew that I should have had a heartier breakfast, but I just couldn’t get myself really motivated to stuff more food down me. I guess I learned my lesson.

Things here have been hot hot hot. The weather man says we should have showers tonight, but I’m not so sure. I wish that this summer heat would end, but here in AZ we get about three months of hot, three months of hotter and six months of Holy Hell is it hot outside…I think I’m melting weather.

Hope everyone out there is doing well.

Blessings,
Lisa

No comments: