Sunday, July 23, 2006

Survey on other blogs

I have seen this on other blogs and thought that I would participate

Ten years ago:I was 20 years old and had been married for about 8 months. I had an 10 month old daughter and was struggling to figure out where my life was headed. I had made the decision to go back to school and get my degree. It was the best decision I made because it gave me freedom once my husband decided to leave me.


Five years ago:I was 25 years old and had just realized that my husband was having an affair and wanted to leave me for another woman. I spent the next several months trying to get my life straight. I ended up meeting my now husband and being swept off my feet and wondering why I waited so long to be happy.

One year ago:I was eagerly awaiting my husband's return home from a trip he had been on. When he got home I immediately ran into his arms and wanted him so badly.

Yesterday:I fought with my husband about a trip he went on and was not home yet. It was the same trip he went on the year before and I couldn't wait for him to be home. I ended up going to a friends house once he was here to take care of the kids and had some drinks and stayed with her. Things have been tenses ever since then.

Today:I came home to find my girls and my husband up and around. I took a long nap on the couch and have decided to try and make things right.

3 comments:

Shionge said...

I hope today, everything turns out to be hey okay by the time this reaches you.

:P

Shionge said...

Hi me again, can you give me your address...I found something so L...a....d...y...b...u...g :P

Liv said...

hey girl, hope all is well with you. sorry to be so quiet, but life has hit the bottom (i think!) for me and blogging hasn't been an option. read your long, long post, and all i can say is that i send my love and hope for the life you have today. take care, os