Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday Blahs.....

It’s Monday. This is a short week for me. I am taking a couple of days off this week to spend some much needed time with my kids. I’m not sure what we are going to be doing this week, but I’m looking forward to the time off.

My husband is taking his annual trip to San Diego this week. He goes every year to a comic book convention. To be honest, I didn’t know that things like this actually existed until I married my husband. He has gone every year since before we were married. There are times when I wish he wouldn’t go and I wish that he would just grow up and out of this stage. However, I don’t think that this is a “stage” this is something he loves and dreams of doing. For me, I just don’t get it and I think that is were a lot of our fighting has come from lately. I wish I could explain what I am feeling/thinking in this matter, but I just can’t.

I am pretty much alone in this office today. The lady that is usually up front has jury duty today which means that I am will be answering phones and seeing to those people who walk in the front door..Yuck.

I hate Mondays. I would rather be at home doing my cross stitch watching Harry Potter than here.

Blessings,
Lisa

3 comments:

Flamingos & Flip Flops said...

Call me strange, but I love it when my husband travels. He travels for work, but I still enjoy his trips - especially now that he's working from home. Can you see why I'm looking forward to returning to work?

Enjoy your days with your kids!

Annabel said...

It could be worse... he could be the kind that wants to go to bike rallies to see all the naked women. I just look at my ex-husband's site and he had 72 pictures of women showing their chests. I'm soooo glad I'm not in that relationship any more.

Shionge said...

Hey dun feel bad, take this opportunity to have some 'me' time and bonding with your kids...think positive.

Hope it helps to brighten up your week ahead :P

"Yak" with me...it'll make you feel good :D