Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Stolen from Pink Lucy

My Home is: Where I go to be truly loved

I am listening to: The sound of the keys clicking on the keyboard

Maybe I should: Skip outta work early since I have the next two days off!

I love it when: It is dark and cloudy outside and I can snuggling under the covers

My best friend: Is my husband

I don't understand: How they get the pimento in the middle of the olive?

I lost: My first love when I was in 10th grade and have never forgotten how he made me feel.

People say: I’m loud

The meaning of my blog name is: Ladybug because I love ladybugs and Hill because it is special to me…can’t say why!

Love is: Something to give and not expect it in return

Right now, somewhere, someone is: Thinking of me and loving me

I will always: Remember my grandmother having homemade Christmas Decorations and letting us choose each year which ones we wanted to take home

Once upon a time I: I thought I would be married forever, but that promise was broken and it has taken a long time to heal.

I never want to: be afraid of being alone again.

My personal motto is: Romans 8:28 “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love God, who have been called according to his purpose.”

When I wake up in the morning: I say a little prayer, and go to the closet to figure out what I’m going to wear for the day

I get annoyed when: I ask my husband to do something or not do something and he doesn’t listen.

People always: surprise me.

I sing: Alone in the car or with my kids in the car

Hugs are the best when: They are tightly squeezed!

Today I: am anxious to be done so I can start my mini vacation!

Tomorrow I will: working out with my trainer before starting the vacation!

I really want: my kids to be happy.

If my girls/boys were born the opposite sex, I would have named them: I have two girls and if they had been boys it would have been Caleb Jordan for the first and Hadley Ray for the second.

No comments: