Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Stolen from Maryland Mom

I.....
I am: Wife, Mom, Hell of a number cruncher

I want: I want my kids to be happy and well loved

I have: the best kids in the world!

I wish: for my kids to always be close to me!

I hate: living so far from my family

I miss: My Mom and also my little niece, Lauren

I hear: My fan in my office

I wonder: what God will say to me when I die

I regret: not telling my grandmother I loved her before she died

I am not: boring

I dance: with my kids in the living room so they will see it is OK to laugh at yourself

I sing: in the car when only my kids can hear me

I cry: when I’m happy and sad

I am not always: calm

I make with my hands: dinner for my family and blankets for snuggling

I journal: so that I can get my day/feelings in writing

I confuse: my husband when we talk

I need: love and reassurance all the time

I should: be working!

I start: each day with a prayer

I finish: each day with a prayer

1 comment:

Beth said...

That is really neat!!! Liked it a lot!