Friday, July 14, 2006

The weekend is here...Thank Goodness.

I posted my story yesterday and thought that I would get some sort of comment back, but I did not. I don’t know why I expected that, but I did. Oh well.

I don’t have a lot planned for the weekend. I am hoping that I can get some good sleep in tonight as I am really tired today. I don’t know why, but I am just exhausted.

Hubby and I have been on the outs for a couple of days and that could probably be part of the exhaustion.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Blessings,
Lisa

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Lisa,

I just got around to reading your last post this evening. I felt uncomfortable for you just reading it. That must have been a terrible situation, but you handled it with aplomb! I hope your new job is much better than that one.

Your Friend,

Jonathon (Andrew)