Monday, April 02, 2007

Back from Laughlin

The trip to Laughlin went well. Actually I had a really good time up until my friend got DRUNK! I’m not talking a little tipsy I am talking hanging all over….getting in the face of the person next to her….fall down drunk. It was her birthday and we had fun….but it was all I could do to pull her away from the Cuban boy that had attached himself to us…..

Besides that the trip was great…..I learned to play Black Jack…which isn’t hard in the scheme of things….but I’m an accountant and Black Jack involves math and I am hopeless with out my ten key….LOL.

I did pretty well…nothing to jump up and down about…but OK.

Hope you all had a great weekend and once I have more energy I will tell of my adventures in Lake Havasu with the spring break crowd on Saturday….let’s just say I saw a lot of ASS….and most of it was HAIRY!!!! LOL.

No comments: