Thursday, April 12, 2007

I made a new friend...

I am a friendly person by nature. I like to talk to people I don't know on the street in the store and all around. If I am drunk this trait becomes 100 times worse. While in Vegas last year I made friends with an old man, a young man and a man in a viking hat...yes the ones with horns.

I have a tendency to listen to others conversations and interject my opinion when I feel it is approriate....and I am generally a nice person.


So today...I made a new friend...he is 4 years old (think Bill Cosby as Himself "I 4 years old") He loves me...and I love him...and he is my new best friend.....


He is the son of one of the guys I work with...and they stopped by today to see what was going on. While he was there a client dropped by to give me something...while he was there (he is an old friend) he gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek...my new friend DID NOT like that...


He said to me....loud enough for my client to hear.....
DON'T EVER LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN
...lol


I am loved!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You new friend sounds very possessive!

lioux said...

New friends are awesome.

And I have a viking hat.

Seriously.

Don't let your new friend read this or I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO COMMENT AGAIN!

Terry said...

I like new friends too!!

Howdy!!

Anonymous said...

I think is so great how children show their emotions so quickly. If they like you, they will like you forever, and you are so lucky for that... he sounds like a great kid!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in agreement with Tom...

But at 5 years old, he should be easily trained by the time he grows up :)

Summer said...

I want a new friend... (evil grin).
I'm intrigued by your comment on my blog, you know why? Tell me!

Enjoy your weekend!

Flamingos & Flip Flops said...

I love new friends... don't it find it difficult not to when they are that young?

Shionge said...

Just like you I've enjoyed making new frenz too :D