Friday, April 27, 2007

Sick Kids and Clorox Bleach




Did you know that Clorox Bleach kills 99.9% of bacteria it comes in contact with on a surface? Did you know that if you use it to clean your bathtub and your child then takes a bath before you rinse it down…it will not cure the 99.9% of bacteria that is making her sick…however, it will make her skin itch…

I did not know this…now I do! Don’t ask me how!
BTW no reason to call CPS or DCHS...she is fine and was unharmed...once she was rinsed off she was fine......

5 comments:

Miss Trashahassee said...

i can't figger out why when i use it to remove the bakteria from my doggone bluejeans it takes the color out too. dang it.

BFF
Miss T

Anonymous said...

How funny is that? It would have been something that i would have done as well. Im surprised i have not yet.

Anonymous said...

How much skin did she lose??

lol..well, I'm glad she's better now! Well, her skin

Effortlessly Average said...

Now if you were my mother, we'd have all died from the fumes of her mixing that bleach with ammonia, which she did on more than one occasion (which in turn also says something about her love for us or her cognitive learning skills).

Leslie Shelor said...

We had a cat once that lost the skin of his tongue because my mom washed the floor with Clorox. He got better when we fed him orange juice!