Monday, June 26, 2006

5 Things

I got this from Pink Lucy - I played along and so should you!!!
5 Things in My Fridge~

Two bottles of spicy mustard – don’t know why

Milk for all the cereal that my family eats

Bing Cherries….my favorite fruit.

Diet Rootbeer for my girls so that they don’t have to drink regular soda

Left over chicken from dinner

5 Things in My Closet~

A large box of Christmas bows and ribbon

5 suits I bought when I graduated college and thought I would get that killer job that I would need to wear them everyday…I have worn each of them once.

Several pairs of black sandals that my hubby says all look alike and which I can tell they are all different

A shoe rack with no shoes on it

My wedding dress and the dresses my girls wore to the wedding in which I married my DH.

5 Things in My Handbag~

A black wallet with colored Ladybugs that I got from eBay…no cash in it.. :-(

A black coin purse with 15 pennies

Rubberbands for my braces - EEWWW

About three different types of chapstick

A bottle of Advil

5 Things in My Car~

A bottle of water from workout on Firday

My girls badges for day camp

Harry Potter Book Five that I read when DH is driving

Akeellah and the Bee Sound Track

Jumper Cables.

OK play along....I want to see how many of you bloggers do a 5 things list too

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hi- I had to come check out your list from pinklucy...cute! I totally understand the shoe thing and the husband not being able to tell them apart...I finally told my husband if I don't have the boxes for them or they can't fit on my shelf I will give them away. That still left me with over a 100 though..haha. Luckily we don't share closets so I have the room.