Saturday, June 24, 2006

Saturday

Another day is here and my kids are off to my parent's house. It is hard to put them on the plane, but I know they will have a great time.

For those of you interested I have picked out the first book for the Book Worms blog that I have started. Please click on the link above and leave a comment on the first or second post if you would like to be involved. What I would like to do is to have all of those who would like read the book to be contributors for that month/weeks that we are reading that book. Then when it is time to start a new book we can have others join/drop off as needed. This is all a work in progress and I am new at this, so hopefully it will workout well.

In addition, the Connections blog will be up and running in a few days. I have decided rather than coming up with my own devotional I am going to use a daily devotional that I am following right now. I got it from K-Love radio when I donated funds this last year. I will give credit and it will be word for word, but it will not be plagiarized I would also like this to be an open type forum. So if you are interested, please let me know by leaving a comment on the blog's first post which you can find here or here.

Lastly, I am fighting some kind of nasty cold or flu. I don't know what it is, but I am hoping it ends soon.

Hope you all have a blessed weekend.

Lisa

No comments: