Friday, June 23, 2006

Couple of Ideas!

I will probably have a few more posts than usual this next week. With my kids being gone for a week of vacation.

Also, I have been reading a few blogs and want to comment/respond/put my thoughts out here for others to read. I don't think I will mention the blogs specifially, but I really have a lot of thoughts going on right now.

In addition, I want to invite everyone to my new blog it is called EX-Ray's. It is my place where everything and anything related to my ex and our relationship (or lack thereof) is discussed. You may find it interesting or you may not. However, remember these are my thoughts and feelings and while comments are welcome and encouraged, this is only my side of the story.

I will also be starting a couple more blogs in the next few weeks. One will be where I post a daily devotional for those of you interested. It will mostly just be my thoughts on what I have read in the Bible that day and my observations. Again, comments are welcome and encouraged and I hope this becomes a place that others can get inspriation to write about their sprirtual journey. This blog is called Connections. I will have devotionals starting July 1st.

The last blog that I want to start is a book club type of blog. Mostly, just fiction which is what I mostly read. I'm thinking of starting this group because I love fiction and I love to read and I think sharing this with others would be a good thing. In addtion, I would love suggestions on what books to start with. I'm thinking that depending on the length of the book I would like to read a book a month. I would like those who are interested to let me know and then the discussions can center around what everyone likes. This blog is called Book Worms. I hope to have the first book pick out and ready to go by July 15th.

Please let me know what you guys think about these ideas. Each of these blogs are already set up, but are empty shells waiting to be filled. However, if you think it is silly or insane...please do not hesitate to let me know!

Well, that is about all for now. I need to get out of here and get home.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Blessings,
Lisa

5 comments:

Charla said...

Hey, I read your blog about the ex, that's great girl! God, I can relate in so many ways! I feel for ya! Take care!
Charla

Liv said...

I would love to get in on the book club action. Let me know if you need/want any help!

Lisa said...

Charla - Thanks for the comment. Yeah being in a relationship with an ex sucks. We can lean on each other!!!

OS - I will definately let you know if I need help in the book club thing. I've just began to search the web for the perfect first book. Since this will be mostly women I am thinking something powerful for women, but maybe not.

Blessings,
Lisa

Shionge said...

Hey hey hey! Way to go Lisa - just a wonderful idea to start Bookworm, I love books and through this, I would be able to pick up good reading materials too.

~Crystal~ said...

I think that they all sound great!