Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Tuesday

A Tuesday

Today was a good day. I don’t know why exactly it was a good day, but in my mind it was a good day.

I woke up late this morning for no good reason other than I was so tired from being sick the last week or so. I don’t know why I can’t seem to get over this summer cold I have. I think it has to do with the fact that my office is sub-zero cold and then hot and then cold again throughout the day. That means that I am constantly turning my mini-heater under my desk on and off to make it a decent temperature.

The weather here has grown dark and cloudy, but I know that there will probably be no chance of rain. I wish it would rain so I could see a thunderstorm. The thunder and lighting would do me good. I love the way that rain can wash away the blues and make things seem happier and not as bleak. That is a funny thing about weather....it can really change your moods.

I have been working hard on my other blogs. Bookworms has the first book up and posted. However, I have not gotten any comments from readers of the blog as to whether or not they want to participate in reading this book together. It is one of my favorites for a summer time read. I hope that at least a few people will decide to pick it up with me.

Also, the Connections blog is almost ready to go. I have gotten about three days worth of postings ready to go and am excited to see what comes of it in the next week or so.

Ex-Rays is doing good. Go here to read about my latest child support rant. I should have it up by the end of the night.

Hope all is well in blogger land.

Take care!

Blessings,
Lisa

4 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Goodness gracious! I haven't checked your blog in a few days, since you aren't normally an everyday blogger & was shocked at all the stuff & 3 new blogs to boot!

Liv said...

hey girl, meant to tell you that my mom (!) and I plan on reading the book with you. sounds like some good reading based on the amazon review. hope your week keeps on being great! peace~liv

Dory said...

Hi Lisa

Just popped over to say hello, to thank you for your kind messages, and to have a nose at your blog. I'm fairly new to all this blogging malarkey, but I'm finding it really interesting to see how other people are doing. I guess that's because I'm inherently nosey!

All the best

Lisa x

Tamara said...

Whoa!
I can barely keep up with my one blog.lol
This one is a cool one though.I pushed off from Pete's blog.
Happy 4th of July weekend!
T.