Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Weekend so far!!!

Well, it’s Saturday and I am so glad that it is the weekend. I love the weekend. Albeit this one didn’t start out that well…nor has it gotten better. I woke up with about 20 minutes to make it to my training session at the gym this morning.

Then once I was done there I came home ate some lunch and proceeded to shower and change. Sometime in the middle of all of this my ex calls and tells me that if I want the kids back I have to come get them. This leads to a series of several phone calls back and forth where he ends up yelling/screaming/berating me and I end up hanging up on him. Needless to say, three phone calls and three text messages later…he wins. I give in again to going to his house to get the kids. Oh well!!!

All this is not something that I really want to deal with right now because I am fighting getting a cold. I have been fighting it since Monday. I just feel worn out and run down. Hopefully after a quick rest tonight and tomorrow I will feel better. I am going to take the kids swimming tomorrow at the local pool, so that will be relaxing.

In addition, I have submitted the paperwork for mediation with my ex. I am hoping to get that in the mail this next week. I was not able to meet with a lawyer like I wanted to this last week, but I am hoping that he and I can grow up a bit and work out these issues together. If not, then I will meet with a lawyer and see what my options are. As always, I ask for prayers in this regard because I am really stressed about this whole issue. In addition, I think that is part of the reason I am not feeling well.

Tonight at church we are having a franks and flick night. I am not sure what movie they are showing, but we are going to take the kids just for the fun of it. Hopefully it won’t be too hot to watch the movie outside like they want to do.

I am also thinking of staring a ladybug website. Not sure what it would consist of or anything, but I think that it may consist of some images of ladybugs and things. Not sure how this project will go, but maybe it will be OK.

Well, hope all is well in blogger land for others. I enjoy so many of the blogs out there. Keep the writing coming.

6 comments:

Beth said...

Hey the new layout looks sooo great. Glad you liked it and could use it. i thought it was really cute. Well Yes I am home from our trip...I just haven't put an update on my blog yet. I want to write about our trip...but it is hard to know where to start and how much to write about when you are gone for 2 weeks. I think I might just put up a slide show of some of our picture. Hope to do it tomorrow. Good to hear from ya. Talk to ya later.
Beth

Staci said...

Great Lady bug blinkies and site for that matter!! I love ladybugs too. I just had a baby, and I am doing her room in lady bug stuff. I hope she grows up enjoying them too!

~Crystal~ said...

Stress can make you feel like crap. So, I bet that has alot to do with feeling so run down.

Speaking a lady bugs....On my endless blinkies searches, I have found you some cute lady bug blinkies. Let me know if you want me to e-mail them to ya.

Rachel Leigh Smith said...

Hi! Stitching is very relaxing. I love ladybugs too but I don't collect them. I really love the ladybug jewelry in the National Wildlife Catalog, but I'm small boned and it's too big for me to make it look good. *sigh*

Annabel said...

I prayed for you today when I was in Church. It was kind of funny because I didn't know your name so I just prayed for ladybug in Arizona.
I do hope you are able to work out the issues with your ex.

Lisa said...

Thank you all for your support. It means a lot.