Saturday, June 10, 2006

Thanks so much





Thanks to all of you out there that read my blog on a daily basis or when ever you can. In addition I have to say Thanks so much for the great thoughts and prayers that have been sent my way. I have felt a great sense of peace the last week in regards to making some major decisions and I know that it is because of the great prayer warriors that I have out there...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!

A big THANK YOU to Crystal over at Pink Lucy for the new Ladybug Blinkies. I love them.

Another big THANK YOU to Beth at Simple Blog for the link to the new ladybug layout that I am now using. She found it somewhere on the internet and after a bit of tweaking it looks great.

Lastly, thanks to Nicki at Living in My Mind for sending me emails to check up on me.

All three of you ladies are amazing and I enjoy your posts and writing so much.

Thanks again.

Lisa

6 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Awe....You are so sweet!

Shionge said...

Hey, that's the power of blogging and I've found new friendship thru blogging too.

Glad to see you back online to keep all of updated on your latest development and I'm sure, you'll feel the warmth within.

Stay happy always :D

Courtney said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog:) I really appreciate it! Yours is sooo cute. I too love ladybugs!

Charla said...

Hi, I just came across your blog, via Courtney's comments! I LOVE the ladybugs layout! It's so cute and cheerful! I am also dealing with issues from the exes so I feel for your situation. Hang in there, you'll make it. You have God on your side and he'll make sure that all ends in your kids best interest! Stop by my blog anytime! (standingbymyman) Take care!

Charla

Beth said...

Well I am so glad that you like your new ladybug layout. I think it looks great!!!! I really enjoy reading your blog too!!! Thanks!!

Deborah said...

Hi and Thanks for stopping by.......Come by and drool anytime.......keep up the good work with your personal training,
Your blog is so Ladybug adorable!!!
Hugs.........