Friday, March 16, 2007

Back from Vacation


Well, we are back from vacation. Man...three days at the happiest place on earth (AKA Disneyland/California Adventure) will wear a person out. Do you know what early entry to the park gets you.....the opportunity to wait in long lines earlier in the day....however, we did have a really really good time. With the exception of Tuesday in which the youngest got overwhelmed with all the stuff and went into a complete breakdown. Once she was able to get a little nap back at the hotel she was ok, but I really thought I was going to lose it there for a good hour or so.


Yesterday found us at the beach and my oldest daughter had a blast playing in the surf. She borrowed a boogie board from some guy on the beach and eventually we went and rent her one and a wet suit. She must have played in the surf for a good hour or more and was totally exhausted when we left. After a quick trip to a fast food resturuant and a bathroom stop we were headed home.


I never thought that I would be so happy to be back in my own bed or in my own home. My house was just the same as I left it....except the cats were so ready for some human interaction...so much so that little boy (the youngest) whined at the bedroom door all night long. Finally I got up and put him in the garage...I just was not in the mood to deal with a whiner all night long.



I slept until about 10:30 this morning which was so great. I didn't have to get up or be anywhere today. I am planning on taking today to unpack and just chill at home. Of course, the kids are BORED. Being totally entertained for the last 5 days has pretty much spoiled them and they don't know how to entertain themselves at this point...LOL.


The only other peice of news is that I got my nosed pierced.....pics to follow!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds wonderful - I am officially jealous :)