Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Choices


My dad sent me a little power point thing today about choices you can make about how you live your life. You can choose to be happy or you can choose to be sad. You can choose to enjoy your life or you can choose to be angry. It is all up to you…the choices you make…OK…well let’s look at my life lately.

My life sucks right now. I could choose to look at the bright side and choose to be happy about the suffering I am going through…but instead…I CHOOSE to be angry…I choose to be depressed….I choose to not be happy…WHY?

I choose to not be happy because right now I don’t see a silver lining….right now I don’t see how anything can be happy….I can’t seem to shake this feeling that the other shoe is going to drop…and then what…I’ll choose to get a divorce, I’ll choose to live alone….I’ll choose to not ever again allow anyone into my life….because I’LL CHOOSE to not want to be a part of anything greater again…

So now…do I CHOOSE to make this work…do I choose to not only try and see a silver lining…but to CHOOSE to make the best out of a bad situation??? I choose to not be a victim….I choose to make myself happy….but in making that choice…do I choose to end my marriage?

No comments: