Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dawning of a New Day…..


It is amazing what a little sleep and rest can do for a body and soul. Today is a good day because I am happy. I don’t know why and I don’t know how, but I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and rejuvenated and ready to take on the world. It might have something to do with the fact that in less than 4 days I am leaving for the happiest place on earth…Yes ladies and gents….DISNEYLAND….is in my future….I am so excited.

It might be just the thing that my heart and mind need to get out of the funk I have been in the last several days (weeks/months) and get back on track. The rides, the squeals of the kids as we roar down the Matterhorn, the screams as we spin until we want to puke on the teacups, the terror in their eyes as the giant snake snaps at you on the Indiana Jones ride…and Mickey Mouse….what better place to get back in touch with all that is right in the world and hear…

M I C K E Y M O U S E!!!
blaring in Toon Town.

Yes, by the end of the week I will want to slash my wrists, by the end of the week I will be ready to kick MICKEY MOUSE in the head, by the end of the week I will be wanting to throw screaming kids down Splash Mountain…but for at least a few hours I will be able to be in total bliss….

Plus…where else can you find a frozen banana on a stick?

1 comment:

lioux said...

I'm glad you're in such a great mood.

I've never been to Disneyland®™©™, I hope you guys have a great time.