Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Not sure what to write about

I just can't seem to come up with anything interesting to write about. I feel kind of blah. I think I am getting a spring cold. Plus my nose is running and it is not fun to try and blow it with my new piercing. OUCH! It seems to be healing nicely.

Yesterday was my first day back at work and it was pretty good. I wrenched my neck the night before so I mostly just sat at my desk with a heating pad on my neck/shoulders. I also finally got to download all the pics I took from our trip. There are a couple of really awesome ones from Sea World that I will probably try and post here. How those people are able to work with those animals and have complete trust is beside me. I would be flipping out knowing that a creature the size of a small vehicle had the ability to shoot me out of the water and trust them to not try and drown me...I mean come on we all have bad days...even Shamu...you are telling me that Shamu is always going to act like he is supposed to...???

Seems like March and April are going to be travel months for me. Next weekend I am headed to NV with a good friend of mine for her birthday. I am sure 1/2 naked men and lots of drinks are in order....then the next weekend I am headed to NM to see my family...it is Easter weekend and they are having a reception/party for my grandfather and his new wife...then middle of April me and a couple of girl friends are going to CA to visit Disneyland. Yes, I know I was just there, but being there with girlfriends is much different!

Well, that is all for now....

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Dang girl! That is some busy schedule you have coming up! Have fun and safe travels!