Thursday, March 01, 2007

Blahg


Yes that is how I am feeling today…..blahg! Offically enter my world. The world where washing machines are broken, laundry is piled high and nobody in the house knows how to do a load of dishes that have been in sink since Monday. Nobody but ME that is. Me who comes home from work last night, tired, exhausted actually, feverish, sore and did I mention sick to piles of laundry, a washer that won’t start (thank God tomorrow the repair man comes) and my kids jumping up and down wanting to know what’s for dinner. You know what they got…..Taco Bell. Now usually I won’t feed my kids stuff like this, but they had been asking for it all week long…so WTF let them have it…..I don’t have to cook or do dishes…BONUS!

So I get home from getting Taco Bell and I see that the dishes are piled high with stuck on food and crap that I am not even sure we had in our house, but somehow it made its way into my kitchen. Scrub Scrub Scrub….hearing American Idol starting in the background….nobody notices the lady up to her elbows in bubbles and spaghetti noodles….Laughing commenting on what is happening….me….still scrubbing…

After that is all said and done I take a shower put on my PJ’s and head to bed. I don’t say good night, don’t tuck anyone in…I just did three days worth of dishes in 20 minutes with a fever too boot….get over not having a bedtime story or bedtime bath for that matter.

Needless to say I was regretting that decision this morning. The kids stayed up way later than they should have, they both smelled of some foul odor that I am sure I could identify if I had the stomach to get any closer….but would not do. The fights began there and went something like this

“Mom, she won’t eat her breakfast!”
“Mom, she said a bad word”
“Mom, she won’t let me into the fridge!”
“Mom, she just hit me!”

My reply to all of this…shut the F**K UP! Get dressed now…stop touching her…or so help me I will give you something to cry about…..

This began my day!

1 comment:

lioux said...

Yo Quiero Taco Bell!!!