Tuesday, July 03, 2007

All you lurkers --- Come Out & Play

Ok I see you over there in my side bar….on my blog log box…I see you over there lurking and reading what I have to say….I see you…but guess what…you don’t know that do you!!!

Anyway, this post is going out to all you out there who are lurkers….if you come to read on a regular basis and don’t comment (that’s fine) or if you come because you don’t have anything better to do than read my dribble (that’s also fine).

I ask one favor….send me an email with your blog/website so that I can update my sidebar…..tomorrow is a holiday for me and I will be using it to do several things…but one of them is updating my Blogs of Interest…however, I want to open this up to more than just bloggers….if you have any website you would like to have listed in which you are personally involved in maintaining OR in publishing…either leave me a comment or send me an email….and I’ll put you in my links area…FREE OF CHARGE…LOL

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Zap said...

Hi,
Came to your page from the 4th ave blues blog...you left a comment there.
Now you have a comment from me on your blog.
Come visit me and drop me a line or comment.

oh, btw, nice blog!

Zahir