Friday, July 20, 2007

Housing

A friend of mine works for a large corporation that owns luxury hotels all over the world. Recently she made a trip to Las Vegas and stayed in their corporate housing there. OMG....it was gorgeous. She took pictures, but OMG it does not do justice to what she has told me it was really like.

She has been offered a job in White Plains, NY...and I hope she doesn't go, but if she does her company offers to allow her to buy a corporate house that they have purchased from someone that has either been laid off, retired, or relocated.

She recently went on a scouting trip and found a house that she would really like to buy. She gave me this website -----> real estate and told me to do a search for my area. I did and some of the deals are really good.

I might have to check into upgrading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now if I could just get someone to help me pay for a new house.... ;)

Hope you're having a good weekend Lisa!